Thank you for your interest in joining our team! We have good and great opportunities for you. At First Consulting Group, we provide you challenging, yet welcoming environment with unlimited opportunities to grow and be successful in your career.
Please spare a moment to browse our jobs and do apply the position that matches your skill sets. We will sort out your resume and get back to you in the shortest time possible. We love to welcome talented and experienced candidates.
First Consulting Group, LLC has multiple openings at multiple levels for the following positions:
Master’s only /equiv.: Network Engineer V (FCGNEV20): Install, configure, and support an organization's local area network (LAN), wide area network (WAN). Cloud Administrator (FCA20): Perform analysis, configuration and security monitoring. DevOps Engineer (FDE20): Administration, maintenance and support of Servers.
Master’s +1 yr exp/equiv.: System Security Analyst (FSSA20): Cisco, Firewalls, Palo Alto, LAN, WAN, AWS. Network/Systems Administrator V (FNSAV20) Linux/Unix, Cisco Routers, Catalyst Switches, Juniper Routers, TCP/IP, VLAN.
Mail resume with job ID to HR: 4280 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146. Unanticipated work site locations throughout U.S. Foreign equiv. accepted.
First Consulting Group LLC seeks Master’s+1yr exp/equiv.: Network Engineer II (FNEII21): VLAN, VTP, Cisco Routers, Wire shark, Netscout. Mail resume with job ID # to HR: 4280 Old William Penn Highway, Monroeville, PA 15146. Unanticipated worksite locations throughout U.S. Foreign equiv. accepted
First Consulting Group, LLC has a Security Analyst opening:
Job Title : Security Analyst
Job Location : Monroeville , PA
Experience requirement : Bachelors+5yrs or Masters+2 yrs
• Monitor organization’s networks for security breaches and investigate a violation occurred
• Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information
• Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches
• Conduct penetration testing, which is when the analysts simulate attacks to look for vulnerabilities in their systems before they can be exploited
• Research the latest information technology (IT) security trends. Develop security standards and best practices for their organization
• Recommend security enhancements to management. Help customer users when they need to install or learn about new security products and procedures